FIRST avenue bar & grille Hess DinnerWednesday, November 7th
Our very own FIRST avenue bar & grille Executive Chef Keith Lord and Chef de Cuising Brittany Battastoni have joined forces with Mike Hess Brewing Founder Michael Hess and Head Brewer Nate Sampson to prepare you a delicious menu focused on San Diego's first and best Nanobrewery.
- Lamb Riblette, White Bean Puree, Fennel, Tomato Vinaigrette - Paired with Grazias Vienna Cream Ale
- Porchetta, Polenta, Fire Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Shaved Garlic, Shallots, Crushed Chilies & Cut Almonds - Paired with Pallidus Belgian Pale Ale
- Spiny Lobster & Root Vegetable Risotto, Uni Butter- Paired with West Coaster IPA
- Corvina Seabass Served with it's Prey - Paired with Intrepidus IPA
- Chocolate Budino, Espresso Caramel Cream & Sea Salt - Paired with Magna Cucurbita Pumpkin Stout
FIRST avenue bar & grille Ballast DinnerFriday, November 9th
A new day brings a new pairing. For Fridays festivities, FIRST avenue bar & grille Executive Chef Keith Lord and Chef de Cuisine Brittany Battastoni collaborated with Alex Tweet of Ballast Point Brewing and created an amazing menu for your dining pleasure.
- Dungeness Crab Cakes, Chow Chow & Arugula Salad, Buttermilk Dressing - Paired with Brother Levonian Saison
- Watercress, Arugula, Fennel, Roasted Gold Beets, Shaved Parmesan, Green Goddess Dressing - Paired with Fathom India Pale Lager
- Cider Braised Pork Shank, Caramelized Onion-Andouille Grits, Farm Egg, Braised Greens, Natural Jus - Paired with Chipotle Cocoa Nib Black Marlin Porter
- Grilled Salmon, Farro Risotto, Roasted Baby Root Veggies, Orange-Bay Buerre Blanc - Paired with Dorado Double IPA
- Smoked Spiced Apple Tarte Tatin, Just Made Crème Fraiche Ice Cream, Pistachio Caramel - Paired with Victory at Sea Imperial Porter