Whether you are a true fashionista, an art lover or someone who simply loves to shop, San Diego Fashion Week is an exciting time to be in the city. Attend runway shows, shop at trunk sales, and discover fresh new looks from San Diego’s hottest designers. Discover some of the highlighted events on the SD Fashion Week schedule:
• Tuesday, September 30: The Art and Beauty Behind Fashion – Innovative and fashion-forward hair styling and makeup artistry
• Wednesday, October 1: Woven Together Runway Show – Creative designs in textiles and artwork in knitwear, along with a Haute Dog runway show
• Thursday, October 2: SoCal Style – Beach-inspired fashion influenced by sunshine and blue skies, with live music by Aquile
• Friday, October 3: Gentlemen & Ladies Runway Show – Sophisticated menswear collections for both men and women
• Saturday, October 4: Finale Runway Night – An enchanting parade of gowns, jewels, couture and avant-garde apparel
• Sunday, October 5: Trunk Show & Fashion Awards – Designers showcase their artwork from the week, and you can shop the collections
Most events take place at The Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier, just a five-minute walk from our stylish hotel. Stay with us and enjoy luxurious boutique accommodations, eco-friendly bath amenities and exceptional service. Make the most of SD Fashion Week. Interested to learn more about this exciting celebration of style, or about our friendly hotel? Please contact us today to make your reservations or to learn more at 1 (619) 232-6141.