San Diego Zoo is one of the most visited places on the West Coast, and The Bristol Hotel is just three miles away! We even offer a Zoo & You package to sweeten your stay, including two adult tickets to the park, with unlimited access to the Guided Bus Tour, Express Bus, and Skyfari Aerial Tram. Until Labor Day, you even get discounts on parking. (Check out our Zoo and You Package here: http://www.thebristolsandiego.com/special-pkg/zoo-and-you-package.aspx
Here are 10 things to do while you're there:
- 1. Panda Trek - Of all San Diego Zoo animals, the 3 Giant Pandas are the most well known.
- 2. San Diego Zoo Safari Park - All kinds of fun excursions await you in Safari Park, from jungle ropes, to a flightline, and cheetahs with lots of room to run!
- 3. Elephant Odyssey - A new home for these majestic creatures and a walk through Southern California's natural history.
- 4. Monkey Trails - An elevated walkway features frolicking animals from Africa and Asia.
- 5. Tiger River - This lush tropical rain forest brims with life, including... tigers, of course!
- 6. Polar Bear Plunge - Watch handlers feed polar bears just a few feet away through an underwater window.
- 7. Hippo Trail - These huge animals appear weightless as they dance underwater in front of you.
- 8. Lost Forest - In the heart of the zoo, gorillas of all sizes play the day away!
- 9. Children's Zoo - No matter your age, the 45 animal ambassadors here to touch and pet will melt your heart.
- 10. Skyfari - If your legs get tired, relax on the aerial tram soaring over everything, and take it all in.