Fresh, colorful, spicy, and fun. The flavors of Latin America are a reason to celebrate. You can taste them all this weekend at the Latin Food Fest, a four-day extravaganza with culinary adventures to Central America, South America, and the Caribbean. Starting with a kick-off party on Friday, August 12, the festival follows it up with two grand tasting events, an official after party with Grand Marnier, and a Havana Supperclub dinner on Monday night. Check out the schedule for the Latin Food Fest, and grab tickets now before it's too late:
- Friday, August 12 - 8:00 to 11:00 PM: Fest Kick Off Party
- Saturday, August 13 - 12:00 to 3:00 PM: Grande Tasting (21+ only)
- Saturday, August 13 - 6:00 to 9:00 PM: The Official After Party, Presented by Grand Marnier
- Sunday, August 14 - 12:00 to 3:00 PM: Grande Tasting (all ages)
- Monday, August 15 - 5:00 to 8:30 PM: Havana Supperclub (Full Dinner)
The Latin Food Fest takes place at Embarcadero Marina Park North - just one mile away from our unique luxury hotel. Our guests enjoy delicious on-site dining at FIRST avenue bar & grille, chic design, and luxurious amenities. Want to learn more about our hotel, or about nearby San Diego events? Please contact us directly at 1 (619) 232-6141.