Do you dream of owning a boat? Turn your dreams into reality at the San Diego International Boat Show, which takes place June 18 through 21 at Harbor Island. It's time to get your feet wet - and you'll find an incredible selection of oceangoing vessels at this summer extravaganza. From luxury yachts to kayaks, the show features boats for every budget and of every size. Enjoy all kinds of activities during the weekend, including these highlights:
* Try It Cove - Test your skills at kayaking, stand up paddleboarding and other water sports
* Sailing Simulator - Discover how a boat reacts to wind and waves
* Fred's Shed Interactive Learning Center - Attend free DIY clinics on boat maintenance and repair every hour
* Be a Diver Pool - Put on a wet suit, strap on some scuba gear and see how it feels
* Hands-On Skills Training - On-water clinics taught by ASA-skippers
* Kids Zone - Children can create nautical art
Looking for a place to stay nearby the San Diego International Boat Show? Our boutique retreat is situated just 3.6 miles from Harbor Island, in the heart of downtown San Diego. Stay with us and enjoy a stunning array of services and amenities, including free Wi-Fi, plush linens, eco-friendly bath amenities, high-definition LCD televisions, spa bathrobes and MP3 docking stations. Interested to learn more about the boat show, San Diego attractions, or accommodations at our downtown San Diego hotel? Please don't hesitate to contact us today to make your reservations or to learn more information at 1 (619) 232-6141.