Get ready to have a crashing good time when you spend the 4th of July in San Diego. The holiday falls on a Monday this year, which means you have an entire weekend to celebrate America's Independence Day. Have a look at some of our favorite 4th of July things to do in San Diego, and make your plans today.
- July 1 - Summer Pops: Star Spangled Pops with the San Diego Symphony
- July 2 - Oceanside Independence Day Parade on Coast Highway
- July 4 - 4th of July Parade, Community Activities, and Fireworks Show at Coronado Island
- July 4 - 4th of July Parade on Main Street in Julian
- July 4 - National City 4th of July Carnival & Fireworks
- July 4 - 4th of July Fireworks Cruises on the Bay
- July 4 - BBQ & Fireworks at SEA180 Pier View Terrace
- July 4 - Summer Pops: Celebrate America - Tribute to Johnny Cash
- July 4 - San Diego Big Bay Boom Fireworks - The Big One!
Are you planning a summertime getaway to San Diego? Our guests enjoy luxurious boutique accommodations, eco-friendly bath amenities, and genuinely friendly service. Ready to book? Want to know more? Please don't hesitate to contact us today for more information, and to book your reservations. Start planning the vacation you deserve and make this summer unforgettable!