Balboa Park in San DiegoA stunning landscape of art, culture and recreation, Balboa Park is the urban playground of San Diego. Balboa Park features world-class art and history museums, performing arts venues, beautiful gardens, spacious plazas, public art, play and recreation areas, 65 miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, dog parks, restaurants, and extraordinary exhibitions, performances, and events.
Hours -The Balboa Park grounds are open 24 hours a day and the Visitors Center is open 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily. Museum hours vary.
Prices -Park admission is free, and other tickets are per attraction.
- Resident Free Tuesdays
- Twilight in the Park - Summer Concerts
- Shakespeare Festival at The Old Globe
- Balboa Park December Nights
- Art Exhibitions, Films & Theatre Performances
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Performing Arts
- Balboa Park Activity Center
- Puppet Show: Puppet Circo
Before you go